About Me

My photo
Hey, it's Chelsy, with a Y! I am a wife to my sweet prince, and mother to one spunky little princess and one handsome little ham of a prince. Painting is my drug of choice. Wine is good too. I'm known to speak without thinking and eat to much chocolate. I love meeting new people, and learning new things. So this is my journey through some not so glorious moments, some not so intelligent thoughts and some possibly crafty ideas.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 16, 2009

Shame, Shame...I know your name! AND A WINNER (kinda)!!!!

I know what your thinking, and your right...I am such a SLACKER! And like any great slacker, I have some awesome excuses. First of all- We had one of many Thanksgiving dinners on saturday, it was a great day spent with lots of family and too much pecan pie! Excuse B- My "Project" for friday was going to be something for the kiddo's to make. I was up late thursday trying to get said "project" finished, only to run out of one of the necessities needed. And since I can't just run out and buy more, I was at a loss. (I will try to think of something else to use and post later in the week:) So there you have it, you have to admit...they are pretty good excuses aren't they?!

The next order of business is to announce the winner of my very first GIVEAWAY! YAY! I was a little discouraged about the turn out to my giveaway, and I think it might be a little to early in my blog career to have another.  But,  the six comments I did recieve were so sweet and very hard to choose from.  So I did what any gal would do... I wrote down your names and let Little Miss draw out of a hat. You will never guess who she drew- her Aunt Ang!! I promise this was not rigged, she really did pick her.  I will post a picture later to prove it (sry, my camera batteries are dead-AGAIN:) And since Auntie Ang was so sweet in suggesting that our Grandma would love this watch, I have decided to give it to her. (If it's ok with the winner, of course!)

So, now that

No comments: