About Me

My photo
Hey, it's Chelsy, with a Y! I am a wife to my sweet prince, and mother to one spunky little princess and one handsome little ham of a prince. Painting is my drug of choice. Wine is good too. I'm known to speak without thinking and eat to much chocolate. I love meeting new people, and learning new things. So this is my journey through some not so glorious moments, some not so intelligent thoughts and some possibly crafty ideas.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Little Lady(BUG)

Miss T had such a great Halloween! I wasn't sure if she would understand the whole "process" of trick-or-treating, but she did really good! I kept working with her and trying to get her to say "trick-or-treat" but she refused just couldn't get it, so instead she walked up with her little bucket and held it out and said "Pleeaaase" :) It was so adorable, and I was one proud Mama!


Now, for the costume...Your gonna die at all the cuteness bottled up in this little ladybug :) You might also croak when I tell you how much it cost me to make....ready?.....here goes.....$5! Yup, that's right five buckaroos! You're jealous aren't you?! Here's a little rundown just so you will believe me: Tulle-$3, Felt-$1, Wings-$1 that's it, that's all I bought! (Man, I love being frugal:) Now, let me tell you before your head flies off- She already had the black shirt and tights so I saved money there. And I had pipe cleaners, elastic, and glitter in my craft box so I also saved with that. I wanted to enter her in the costume parade over at Make It and Love It but I didn't get there in time. There are so many adorable costumes over there for you to check out, I have so many fun ideas for next year. Yes, I am already planning for next year!! I hope you all had a great Halloween! I'm about to take down my decorations (sniff, sniff) and put out some Turkey day decor. I am also working on a fun family project to remind us all what we are thankful for :) Happy Sunday!!




Taylor and her cousin Rhylie (a.k.a. Abby Cadabby:)

She's not sure what to do with all that candy!

No comments: