About Me

My photo
Hey, it's Chelsy, with a Y! I am a wife to my sweet prince, and mother to one spunky little princess and one handsome little ham of a prince. Painting is my drug of choice. Wine is good too. I'm known to speak without thinking and eat to much chocolate. I love meeting new people, and learning new things. So this is my journey through some not so glorious moments, some not so intelligent thoughts and some possibly crafty ideas.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New look, same blog!

Fall is a time for change, and although I hate, H A T E, haaaaatttteee change....I have decieded to be a rebel a go against my stubborn ways! I have recently decided to go back to school to finish my degree. I will be starting in January if all goes well, so please keep me and my family in your prayers! I will still be happy to make anything I can for you or your little lady because I know the extra cash will help with this. But I am also going to be adding some tutorials and links so that all you happy crafters can these things when your own time permits!I changed the name and design of my blog since it's techinally not a "bow"tique, it's "craft"tique! I will post my first tutorial tomorrow so stay tuned... I will give you a little hint....Halloween!

No comments: