About Me

My photo
Hey, it's Chelsy, with a Y! I am a wife to my sweet prince, and mother to one spunky little princess and one handsome little ham of a prince. Painting is my drug of choice. Wine is good too. I'm known to speak without thinking and eat to much chocolate. I love meeting new people, and learning new things. So this is my journey through some not so glorious moments, some not so intelligent thoughts and some possibly crafty ideas.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Mantle a la` Valentines

Little Miss Beth over at The Stories of A to Z is having another mantle party, YAY! I am very excited to show of my VDay Mantle, so without further adieu:

Here she is in all her glory! And I must say, I am LOVIN' my Valentines Day mantle. I don't know if it's my new blue paint, Woodlawn Blue Angel by Valspar to be exact or...

...My "Be Mine" banner that I made from some old wood I found in my moms burn pile (I think it used to be some sort of border for a flower bed? I just free handed the letters with watered down red paint, because I wanted it to look a little faded and rustic and added a little pink paint to my heart)...

 ...It could be my heart bouquets made from items from the Dollar Tree...
 ...Or my Dollar Spot mailbox...
 ....Maybe my book heart is my favorite?
 ...Or it could be my conversation heart ball, and my cute framed picture (minus the glare)...
 ....Actually, I'm pretty sure my favorite thing about my mantle is my cupcake wrapper wreath.
 Hmmm... I guess the whole darn thing is so stinking cute I can't decide what my favorite thing is! I am very proud of my little mantle, but it might be my cold meds making me a little delusional :)
Happy Valentines Day Y'all,

Hop on over to the party and join the fun:

5 comments:

Karen said...

Love your cupcake wrapper wreath! Super fun. Cute blog!

My Cottage Charm said...

Hey Chelsy! I thought of the name of the china...it's called Chippendale by Johnson Brothers~! :) Your mantel is so stinkin' cute! I love your cupcake paper wreath and you conversation ball...so sweet!
I like the name of your blog too...I call my brand new granddaughter sweet pea. :) She's 2 months old and OH SO sweet!
Have a great day
Missy :)

Angela said...

Oooooohhhh I LOVE the cupcake wrapper wreath! It's so adorable!

Sherri said...

Love the cupcake wrapper wreath too! I see you visited the Dollar Tree for hearts. ;-) Thanks for stopping by and I {heart} your thriftiness!

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Your mantel looks wonderful! Angie xo