About Me

My photo
Hey, it's Chelsy, with a Y! I am a wife to my sweet prince, and mother to one spunky little princess and one handsome little ham of a prince. Painting is my drug of choice. Wine is good too. I'm known to speak without thinking and eat to much chocolate. I love meeting new people, and learning new things. So this is my journey through some not so glorious moments, some not so intelligent thoughts and some possibly crafty ideas.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

TUTU CUTE!

Hello all! A family member emailed me a couple of weeks ago and asked if I could make her a baby shower gift. "Well of course I can!" She gave me free reign over the entire project, which I love! Here is what I ended up with:
Tutu's are always my go to project when I'm in a pinch. They are fast, simple, and make a big impact. There are Tutu tutorials all over Blogland. My technique  has kind of adapted on it's own over the years, through lots of trial and error. If you would like a tutorial on mine, please let me know!

Next, I just bought a plain white onsie and appliqued the letter on it. Easy peasy. I also made her a matching hair bow and headband. (More on that soon:)



There you have it. A super cute, unique baby shower gift. If I had more time I would've made her a few more onsies, but this works in a pinch!

Sorry for being short today, I will try to post more details later. The state of Texas is literally on fire all around me and I'm a bit preoccupied in prayer. Fire is a horrible disastrous thing. Blogging is my outlet and it is a great distraction when I need to take my mind off of the happenings of this world. :)

Happy Tuesday!
Chelsy

Tip Junkie handmade projects

1 comment:

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

That's a really cute project. I like the colors you used. So sad about the fires there. We've had a wild summer with natural disasters up here in New England. It's very stressful- glad blogging is a nice distraction for you. Stay safe!