About Me

My photo
Hey, it's Chelsy, with a Y! I am a wife to my sweet prince, and mother to one spunky little princess and one handsome little ham of a prince. Painting is my drug of choice. Wine is good too. I'm known to speak without thinking and eat to much chocolate. I love meeting new people, and learning new things. So this is my journey through some not so glorious moments, some not so intelligent thoughts and some possibly crafty ideas.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The little things.

Guess who's entered the world of civilization again? THIS GIRL! I am happy to report that while hiding under a rock was fun for a little while, we now have a working computer again. Since we live in Texas, and the weather has been 80-90 degrees since the middle of march, I didn't think I would miss my computer that much. Boy was I wrong.

I often think "It would be so awesome to live back in the day." You know, the day before electricity. The day before all of new fangled technologies, like can openers, and indoor plumbing. Then I wonder if I could survive. Could you? I know that I could, but it would definitely be a transition. Everything would be so much simpler. There would be no government conflicts. No talk of recessions, or shut downs. No terrorists, or airport security. Or even an airport for Pete's sake. God would still be number one, and nobody would even question it. Everyone would go to their Sunday meetin` place to worship and visit.

There would be no worrying over bills, because you wouldn't have any. You would grow your food, and trade your neighbors for things you needed. No credit cards or debt, unless you count what you owe the local general store when your crops come in. Yes, things would certainly be more simple. But would they be easier? I'm not sure. Just my two cents. Amen.

Chelsy

No comments: