About Me

My photo
Hey, it's Chelsy, with a Y! I am a wife to my sweet prince, and mother to one spunky little princess and one handsome little ham of a prince. Painting is my drug of choice. Wine is good too. I'm known to speak without thinking and eat to much chocolate. I love meeting new people, and learning new things. So this is my journey through some not so glorious moments, some not so intelligent thoughts and some possibly crafty ideas.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 25, 2011

Technical difficulties!

Here's the rest of that last post :)


This not so little guy is now 8months! He is a crawling, pulling up,
getting into everything fool!

I haven't done much crafting lately because it's been in the 80's for
the past two weeks and I've been pretty much living outside. I am also
participating in Lent for the first time this year, for personal
reasons. It was my choice and with alot of praying and soul searching,
I think it's one of the best decisions I've made in a long time. I
choose to give up sweets, mostly chocolate and cokes. It may sound
petty, but for someone who consumes both things daily, it hasn't been
easy!

Oh, and did I mention that we are now computer-less, and camera-less?!
Yeah...I know! Luckily, we still have internet and TV so we aren't
completely living in the stone age! So, I'm blogging from my iPhone
(thank you Steve Jobs for this wonderful invention!) and checking
facebook, Twitter and all that good stuff on the TV through our
playstation!

Someday I hope to be back in my groove, but for now I'm enjoying
seeing all the great inspiration and blogland! And living vicariously
through all of you! Keep up the good work!!

Chelsyô{

No comments: