About Me

My photo
Hey, it's Chelsy, with a Y! I am a wife to my sweet prince, and mother to one spunky little princess and one handsome little ham of a prince. Painting is my drug of choice. Wine is good too. I'm known to speak without thinking and eat to much chocolate. I love meeting new people, and learning new things. So this is my journey through some not so glorious moments, some not so intelligent thoughts and some possibly crafty ideas.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jingle Bell Snowman

Hello Peeps!! This is going to be a super short and easy post. Why? Because this is a super short and easy craft... duh!


So, is this little lady the cutest little jingle bell snowman you've ever seen?

Do you want to make one ten of your own? Here's whatcha need:

Jingle bells (I used the large ones) or anything round really.
Pipe cleaners
Pom Poms
Googly Eyes
Felt or foam
Hot glue
Ribbon

First, attach the basics... you know... eyes, nose, mouth!


(A golf ball makes a cute little snowman too!)


 Then cut a 3in piece of pipe cleaner and glue it from the left side to the right, going over the top of her little jingle bell head. Then glue your pom poms over the ends of the pipe cleaner, tie a ribbon on it and enjoy! See easy peasy!


I originally saw these on Oriental trading and it was something like $10 for a kit to make 12 of them, I politely said "No thank you. I will make my own for much cheaper." So there you have it, I hope you have fun with these! They are also a great craft to do with the kids. Happy Wednesday all!
P.S. Snowmen are very generous and kind, so I'm sure they would love it if you shared them with your friends and neighbors.
Linking to the fabulous parties:


All Things Heart and Home

No comments: