About Me

My photo
Hey, it's Chelsy, with a Y! I am a wife to my sweet prince, and mother to one spunky little princess and one handsome little ham of a prince. Painting is my drug of choice. Wine is good too. I'm known to speak without thinking and eat to much chocolate. I love meeting new people, and learning new things. So this is my journey through some not so glorious moments, some not so intelligent thoughts and some possibly crafty ideas.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 7, 2010

What do you get when you mix a cat and a dragon?

Two very adorable little trick-or-treaters!




Taylor and I went trick-or-treating and on a hay ride while Daddy and Jaxon stayed home and handed out candy. We didn't get a bunch of candy (fine with me:) because at the last minute Taylor decided she didn't want to be a cat, she wanted to be Iron Man! She went to a few houses, but mostly just enjoyed the hay ride. Guess we will try again next year!

Chelsy

1 comment:

Susannah said...

They look adorable! What a cute cat :) Thanks for commenting on my blog!
www.uvinyl.blogspot.com