About Me

My photo
Hey, it's Chelsy, with a Y! I am a wife to my sweet prince, and mother to one spunky little princess and one handsome little ham of a prince. Painting is my drug of choice. Wine is good too. I'm known to speak without thinking and eat to much chocolate. I love meeting new people, and learning new things. So this is my journey through some not so glorious moments, some not so intelligent thoughts and some possibly crafty ideas.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 11, 2010

Just a little update...

I didn't realize it, but apparently I have been MIA for a while. It wasn't by choice, however, but I did miss you all! 

We all had a wonderful Christmas many wonderful Christmases. The little lady was about pooped out from opening presents. In fact, at one point she said "All done" and went to sit on the couch by herself! We had losts of great food and my excersise bike had been going non-stop since.  We also let our little "secret" out of the bag and told all of the family that our little lady is going to be a big sister in July! That's another reason for my absence, me and the porcelin down the hall have been spending some great quality time together. 

I have gotten a little discouraged lately because I haven't felt like making anything new, or creating something unique, but I am hoping to post a fun new project later this week. It's not completely my own idea, it's tweaked a bit from someone else's genius brain, so as soon as I hear back from her I will let you all in on the fun! And I am hoping that the morning all-day sickness will end soon and I can back into my regular routine.

In other household news- We started potty training after New Year's, I don't usually make resolutions, but I knew this was one I could stick to. Little Miss can say her ABC's quite well now. She can count to 10 with only a little help between 6 and 7! She loves to jump, especially on the bed when I will let her,  she also loves to run and try to skip. And her vocabulary is increasing daily. It amazes me when she says something completely unexpected and so grown up!  I hope everyone has had a great start to the new year, I can't wait to get caught back up on everything I've missed!

No comments: