About Me

My photo
Hey, it's Chelsy, with a Y! I am a wife to my sweet prince, and mother to one spunky little princess and one handsome little ham of a prince. Painting is my drug of choice. Wine is good too. I'm known to speak without thinking and eat to much chocolate. I love meeting new people, and learning new things. So this is my journey through some not so glorious moments, some not so intelligent thoughts and some possibly crafty ideas.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 23, 2009

Sincerely Events

Hello all!
My sisters-in-law Angela and Rebekah just recently started their own floral and event design business and they do excellent work! They also make some really awesome gift baskets for any occasion! Check out their website and give them a call for all your floral needs! They are very talented! http://www.sincerelyevents.com/default.html

This is a bouqet that Bekah made me for my birthday, isn't it beautiful?!


Angela and Bekah did a bridal show in Glen Rose this past weekend and asked me to make a few bows for them so here are a few pictures from that, I will post some pictures of some of their designs as soon as I get them! Thanks for reading!

-Chelsy
This Calla Lily clip is great for your wedding or Easter!

No comments: