About Me

My photo
Hey, it's Chelsy, with a Y! I am a wife to my sweet prince, and mother to one spunky little princess and one handsome little ham of a prince. Painting is my drug of choice. Wine is good too. I'm known to speak without thinking and eat to much chocolate. I love meeting new people, and learning new things. So this is my journey through some not so glorious moments, some not so intelligent thoughts and some possibly crafty ideas.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bow Holders!

Hello Everybody!!
Isn't is a beautiful Sunday?! I thought I would show you all a new item that you might enjoy! I made this bow holder for my cousin's daughter and she thought it was wonderful so I figured I would let you all in on it also! The bow holders can be personalized just for you, with your little lady's initial. You can add polka dots or strips or whatever you want, just tell me the colors you would like! These bow holders are $10 and keep your bows all in one neat and organized place!


Hope you enjoy this wonderful day!

-Chelsy

No comments: