About Me

My photo
Hey, it's Chelsy, with a Y! I am a wife to my sweet prince, and mother to one spunky little princess and one handsome little ham of a prince. Painting is my drug of choice. Wine is good too. I'm known to speak without thinking and eat to much chocolate. I love meeting new people, and learning new things. So this is my journey through some not so glorious moments, some not so intelligent thoughts and some possibly crafty ideas.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tails down, thumbs up!

This is a tails down bow that I made for my little lady and I have gotten so many compliments on it, I thought I would share it with all of you! ($5)Also, these are some bow holders that I made for my cousin, per her special request and wanted to share them also with you, they come in very handy and can hang anywhere! And for only $2 a piece you can't pass them up!

No comments: