About Me

My photo
Hey, it's Chelsy, with a Y! I am a wife to my sweet prince, and mother to one spunky little princess and one handsome little ham of a prince. Painting is my drug of choice. Wine is good too. I'm known to speak without thinking and eat to much chocolate. I love meeting new people, and learning new things. So this is my journey through some not so glorious moments, some not so intelligent thoughts and some possibly crafty ideas.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!

Hello all!

This weekend we celebrated my cousins very 1st Birthday! It was such a beautiful day and a perfect party! I wanted to share a few pictures with you of the gift that I made her. Sorry I couldn't get a better picture of the bag I made her, but take my word for it, it was super cute! The t-shirt also had her name on the back that I didn't get a picture of! I am such a slacker! I also made her a bunch of new hair bows to go on the bow holder that I made! If there is anything you see here that you would like, just send me an e-mail! I hope little Elizabeth gets as much joy out of this gift as I got in making it!

1 comment:

The Throne Family said...

Super Cute, Chelsy!

I think I am going to have to talk you into making some boy stuff! I keep wanting to buy, but I dont think Andy would be happy when Owen shows up in a pink bow and princess shirt!